Making a Will can help protect your loved ones when you are no longer here. It gives you the peace of mind that you have provided for family, friends and causes you feel passionately about.
Of course, your first consideration is to provide for family and friends. However, when the time is right for you to draft your Will, we kindly ask that you also consider PASIC – cancer support for children and young people.
Without voluntary contributions, PASIC is unable to provide much-needed support to families in the East Midlands impacted by childhood cancer. Leaving a gift in your Will to PASIC will help us fund vital services.
- A small percentage of your estate could pay for our Family Support Workers to provide more emotional support to families on local hospital wards.
- A gift in your Will could mean that more families get to spend time away from treatment and isolation at PASIC, events and activities.
- Your legacy could be used to provide grants to help families struggling with the additional cost of caring for a sick child.
How do I include PASIC in my Will?
When drafting your Will simply give your solicitor our charity name and number: PASIC – cancer support for children and young people; no. 1163662.
If you already have a Will and would like to add in a contribution to PASIC you shouldn’t have to rewrite it completely. A simple document called a Codicil can be completed and kept with your Will as a separate instruction. Your solicitor or financial adviser will be able to advise.
Pledge your legacy
If you do decide to leave a gift in your Will to PASIC you may consider pledging your legacy now. There is no obligation to tell us your intentions and you do not have to be specific about any details, but it will help us when planning for our future to know there is money promised. It will also give us chance to thank you properly and keep you up-to-date with latest news.
Our promises to you
We are very grateful to anyone who chooses to leave us a gift in their Will and we promise to ensure we do our very best for you. PASIC promises that…
- We will always treat you, and the people you love, with the upmost respect and sensitivity.
- We will always use your gift appropriately and where it is needed most, to help support families in the East Midlands impacted by childhood cancer.
- We will always respect your privacy. You do not have to tell us if you have left a gift in your will, but if you do pledge your legacy we will ensure it remains confidential.
- You can change your mind in the future, should your circumstances change. We will never put you under any pressure and recognise that leaving a gift in your will is a very personal decision.
- You can talk to us at any point if you have any questions or would like to know more first-hand about the support we offer families of children with cancer.
Talk to us…
If you have any questions about leaving PASIC a gift in your Will, please email email@example.com or call 07935 330805.