September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
This year, we’re encouraging you all to STEP UP – wherever and however you like.
Our STEPtember challenge is a fantastic fundraising activity. All you need to do is walk, run, or cycle the equivalent of the distance between the hospitals where PASIC supports families facing childhood cancer: Nottingham Children’s Hospital to Leicester Children’s Hospital to Northampton General.
That’s a total distance of 75 miles anywhere you like during the entire month of September.
But don’t worry, if 75 miles sounds a lot, Nottingham to Leicester Children’s Hospitals is 30 miles – that’s just 1 mile a day! Or, if you’re feeling ambitious, our higher target of 150 miles is there and back!
How do I take part?
To see how the challenge is going it would be super helpful if you link your fundraising page with our campaign. Please follow the below instructions to do this:
- Click here to take you to the STEPtember JustGiving page
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’ (you will need to create a JustGiving account if you haven’t already got one)
- Fill out the details and click ‘Create your page’
- Now it’s over to you – this is YOUR fundraising page so get creative and shout about what you’re doing and why. Feel free to create a joint fundraising page if you’re taking part as a group
- Share the link with friends and family and watch the donations come in. If you hit £100 remember to claim your FREE PASIC T-SHIRT.