From the rocky cliffs and pounding seas of Land’s End, through the rolling hills of Dartmoor, passing the stunning mountains of the Lake District and along the Lochs of Great Glen to our finish line at the Northernmost point of the UK mainland. Land’s End to John O’Groats will test you to your limits.
• Transfer of bicycles and participants to Inverness
• All accommodation with the exception of the evening prior to the start of the challenge
• Lunch and dinner on day 1
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2 – 12
• Breakfast on day 13
• Water, snacks and fruit at rest stops
• Vehicles for backup and support
• A team of Global Adventure Challenges leaders
• Route markers or cycle guides
• Mechanical support. Basic spare bike parts will be taken but please note we cannot cater for every eventuality, therefore it is vital that participants ensure that their bike is in full working order and in good condition
• Challenge Medal
Our Fundraising Team will be on hand to support you with your fundraising. You’ll receive a fundraising pack, including PASIC t-shirt, alongside hints and tips to kick-start your fundraising journey.
If you have any questions about taking part in this event, or any of our other events, email email@example.com or call 07935 330805.