We’re looking for local businesses like yours to get involved with the PASIC Gold Ribbon* Ball, 16th November 2019. Most of the businesses we approached for support for our previous balls leapt at the chance to help a great charity, promote their business, and enjoy a fabulous night out.
Get involved with our Gold Ribbon Ball and help support kids living with cancer this Christmas
Following sell out balls in 2016 and 2017, get ready for another fabulous night of high-profile fundraising and fun in the heart of Nottingham.
With your help, we can make a massive difference to the lives of children and young people in the midst of the toughest of times during cancer treatment, and up to three years post-treatment.
*Why ‘Gold Ribbon’? – The Gold Ribbon is the international symbol to express support and generate solidarity in the fight against childhood cancer.
How you can get involved today
You can make a difference to the nightmare of living with childhood cancer.
It’s easy. Just call Louise Towse, on 0793 533 0805 or email email@example.com to chat through how your business can link in with our fantastic regional charity.
We’ve a range of sponsorship options to suit all:
- Packages available from £100-£1000 including sponsorship of live band, photo booth, champagne reception, disco to décor, all the way to headline sponsor.
- Or work creatively with us to design your own sponsorship involvement to match your needs and align with your organisation.
- Get together with colleagues or clients to take a table at the ball. A corporate table for 10 is £750 and as a supporter you’ll receive the benefits listed below.
Benefits for your business
As well as knowing you’re making a real difference to the lives of mums and dads struggling to stay sane while supporting a son or daughter with cancer, you’ll also boost your company’s profile:
- We’ll promote your company through our social media channels, in all our pre- and post-event press releases, and on our website both before and after the event, including linking to your site.
- Your company logo will appear on all PASIC email footers and Gold Ribbon Ball publicity, materials and screens at the ball.
- We’ll give your company a shout-out at the ball in front of 300 high-flying guests.
- We’ll work with you to build a rewarding partnership to help meet your business needs.
Corporate support is vital to the work we do at PASIC.
So help us make a difference in your local community. Whatever you fancy, whether it’s seeing your name on the drum kit, getting your logo in the frame on the photo booth prints, or popping a cork or two with us, contact me now to discuss how your company can get involved.